Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hanging out with the Fam...


While in Colorado, I have the opportunity to hang out with my sister and her family. That means playing with my niece and nephew. That is fun. Anaya is usually very quiet and girly which is adorable. Austin is so energetic and fun to talk to. Sometimes I go swimming with them and help supervise.

Beckie came into town last weekend. It was a lot of fun. We went shopping, swimming, talked, had a movie night etc. It was great to have some company and its a bonus when its with family. She stayed at my place in my own apt. We chatted and had good quality time.

Oh so I've been living in my new apt. Its nice to have my own crib. I have a nice mountain view and close location to family.


4 comments:

beckie. said...

By the way...when we went shopping...I didn't buy a single thing! :)

Mily said...

Glad you had fun while beckie was here. Thanks for helping watch the babies. We appreciate it.

brooketolman said...

love the blog hill! We should catch up sometime, it's been awhile!
-brooke

The Strawdermans! said...

Glad you are having such a great time, Hill!! But what happened...you are suddenly so much taller than Beckie!!! Haha