Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Halfway Mark...An Overview


Well I can't believe this upcoming week is my halfway mark of my internship. I have learned a lot these last several weeks, but I still have much to learn. Its overwelming there is so much to know. There are so many questions. So far a few of things I have done...
A LOT of these things I have learned the very basics. Its just a little taste of everything.

1. shooting video for packages and VOSOT's

2. learn some basic functions of the camera's- different camera shots, features etc.

3. how to direct a topical

4. the process of making newscast graphics for the show and importing them into the Aprisa system.

5. running prompter

6. a little bit of how master control works

7. how to shoot a commerical that will please both audience and client

8. how the basic Avid newscutter program works

9. how I-news works

10. to shoot stand-ups (more difficult then they look)

11. the responsiblites of assignment editor

12. what a producer does- what the script involves

13. how to set up the FOX studio


and there's more that I haven't listed.


1 comment:

Mily said...

Halfway mark already? Wow, glad you are learning a lot! sounds like they keep you busy.