Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Intern


So Monday was my first day as an intern. I am learning a lot.

So far I have...

-Rolled prompter during a mock anchor reading

- Created CG over the shoulder and other graphics

- Helped conduct on the site interviews for a top news story package (It was a Canon Elementary school closing pkg)

- Learned the many responsiblites of director

-Learned how FOX does their newscast run-downs

-Learned how news stories are found

-Seen a newscast live and the BTS that happens before the show

-AND MUCH MORE...

3 comments:

Mily said...

wow, sounds like you are going to be busy...

beckie. said...

Hillary Lou!!! I am so proud of you. You are growing and up and doing awesome things, I am jealous. I will have to catch up soon. Good luck, don't wear the snow boots with dress pants, ok never wear them again...and I will see you soon!!! Love you!

The Strawdermans! said...

Wow, Hill...sounds fantastic! Someday we are going to see you on the big screen (or our little screen - oh wait, we have NO screen!) Anyway, молодец!!! (Great job!!)