Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The End of the Semester... And Everything Else...


-Well my sixth semester of college has come and gone. Actually when I start my internship, I will be a senior since I will have more than 90 credits. Now its just packing and cleaning as I try and cram as much stuff to take to Colorado.


-I finished the last book of the Twilight series, Eclispe. It was really good. There were a lot stories from different characters that were told. I am anxious for the fourth one to come out in August. I still think Twilight is the best book, then Eclispe, and then New Moon.


2 comments:

The Strawdermans! said...

Yes, Hillary, it would be just tragic to go through life without using a lighter!! Just remember to use a FLASHLIGHT if you have a gas leak!! Haha

Mily said...

yeah, hill and the lighter always works better when you can get the flame going!